Matcha rice crispy treats are a sweet and simple treat! Using only 4 ingredients they are so easy to make and not to mention delicious! We also have a healthier version of the recipe as well. Here is how to make them:
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon Oishi Matcha
3 tablespoons butter
4 cups Marshmallows
6 cups rice crispy treat cereal
- Line an 8" by 8' baking tray with parchment paper or grease the pan.
- On a stove top combine butter and marshmallows or their substitutes on low heat. (or heat in microwave.)
- Stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Add rice crispy cereal to the mixture and combine.
- Add mixture and pat it into an 8" by 8" pan and let cool. Best if served the same day.
- For extra deliciousness, drizzle chocolate, marshmallows, or more matcha on top!