Lavender Matcha Latte
A lavender matcha latte is the best latte for spring! Combining powerful green tea and relaxing lavender makes for a perfect latte to start your day or sip at home.
What you will need:
- 1/2 - 1tsp Akira Matcha Powder
- Raw organic honey for taste (optional)
- 3 oz warm water
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh lavender buds for cooking/tea
- Ice (optional: if you would like an iced latte)
- Bamboo whisk or electric frother
- Tea strainer ball
- Start by brewing fresh lavender in your hot water in a tea strainer ball. Brew for at least 30 seconds to make your lavender water ready for mixing with the matcha.
- Then take your matcha and honey and add into a separate bowl. Then add the lavender water and whisk/ blend until smooth.
- If you would like a hot latte either take a handheld frother /electric frother and whisk warmed up milk that has been heated for at least a minute. Then pour over matcha mixture in your desired cup. If you would like an iced latte, add ice into your matcha mixture, then pour in your chilled milk. If you try this at home be sure to tag us in your photos! Enjoy! :)
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published