These pancakes are super easy, just combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth and fluffy. Using the blender is crucial as it helps make your pancakes fluffy since you are not using eggs. Top with any fresh fruit, nuts and yogurt you have on hand!
Coconut + Matcha Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Cal)
- 1 tsp akira matcha powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbl baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbl maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbl coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth. Cook in medium-high heat, flip pancakes when the top starts bubbling. Top you pancakes with some delicious vegan coconut yogurt (recipe below), fresh fruit and nuts (We used fresh figs and roasted chestnuts!)
Coconut + Blueberry Yogurt
This recipe is super simple and only needs 3 ingredients: Coconut Milk, Blueberries, Probiotic Capsules!Instructions:
- Empty 1 can of coconut milk into a clean glass jar or bowl
- Break and stir in a probiotic capsule
- Cover with cheesecloth and wait 24 hrs.
- Once firm, refrigerate to get it nice and cold
- Reduce blueberries into a compote on the stove and stir into your coconut yogurt mixture!