Chai spice granola for Fall
Granola is simple to make and easy to enjoy! Try our chai spice granola as a tasty snack for on the go, yummy as a cereal, or sprinkle it over yogurt with some fresh fruit for a yogurt granola bowl. You'll have breakfast for days with this easy delicious granola!
Here is what you will need:
- A cookie pan
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- Coconut sugar 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup 1/2 cup
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional (Any other sort of nut or seeds that you'd like to add.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of our Chai Spice blend
- Mix all ingredients but the chai spice together in a large bowl, pouring in each ingredient with some maple syrup or olive oil equally and mix until fully combined.
- Spread evenly onto a cookie pan with payment paper on top.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for 45 minutes. Take out the granola every 15 minutes to get an even bake. Sprinkle the chai over the mix after you have taken it out of the oven.
- Let cool and store for later use. We hope you enjoy!
If you try this Chai Spice granola recipe or another of our matcha or chai related recipes be sure to tag us on Facebook or Instagram, we love to see your matcha and chai creations!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published