The cold snap has got us in the fall feels, so we wanted to feature summery seasonal fruits as a final farewell to warmer weather.
We made this recipe vegan, but you can use whatever yogurt you like. You can also mix and match the fruits to suit your tastes, have fun with it!
Here’s what you need:
- 2/3 to ¾ cup vegan yogurt (we used almond yogurt)
- 1 tsp sifted matcha powder
- Raw organic honey* to taste
- Handful of fall raspberries
- Handful of blackberries
- A couple of bluberries
- 1 tbsp of granola
*you can use maple syrup or agave nectar instead of honey to stay truly vegan
- Scoop the yogurt into a slightly oversized bowl, sift the matcha on top (we suggest Oishi), and add as much honey as you like. Mix them together until smooth. You can skip on sifting the matcha, it just won’t be as uniform.
- Garnish with the raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and granola.
These ingredients are all suggestions, so you can add as much or a little of whatever you like. You can also add more honey and sweeter ingredients (like chocolate!) if you want a more dessert-y yogurt.
If you have difficulties swallowing or are on a liquid diet, you can heavily blend everything in the recipe together with a little ice to keep it cold. (If you have other accessibility tips, please reach out! We would love the feedback.)
Enjoy and don’t forget to tag us if you make this at home!