Matcha white chocolate chip cookies are delicious as we dip into cooler temperatures and are coming up on the Holidays. Making warm gooey matcha cookies to take to events will make you stand out at the holiday parties and family gatherings. Some people may be freaked out at the green color, but once they take a bite they will surely be coming back for more!
What you will need:
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon Oishi matcha powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup & 2 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Optional : Coconut 1/2 cup if you like coconut add more
Optional: Another great add-in would be macadamia nuts or almonds
How to make:
- First cream the butter and egg together with an electric mixer.
- Then add the sugar and mix, and the brown sugar and mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour as well as Oishi Matcha powder. Mix and add the sugar mixture and combine.
- Then add in the vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda and mix well. Finally add the white chocolate chips, coconut, and other optional ingredients.
- Spoon the mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Baked at 350F for 12 minutes. Immediately remove from the baking sheet with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to let cool. Lastly, enjoy!!