Matcha white chocolate almond blondie bars
This matcha white chocolate brownie bar recipe is so easy to whip together for the holidays and matcha's festive green color makes them all the more delicious! If you try this recipe or any of our other matcha or chai recipes, be sure to tag us in your photos!
What you will need:
1 cup flour
1/4 cup Oishi Matcha powder
6 oz white chocolate
6 tbsp unsalted or salted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 or less tsp almond extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted if able to toast them
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 x 8 metal or glass pan.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals stirring each time until melted together. set aside the bowl to cool. Wait for about 10 minutes then combine the other ingredients together into this bowl.
- Next, stir in eggs and matcha powder until combined, then add the flour, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Stir this mixture tother, then fold in the almonds and a few more white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the greased pan and spread evenly. bake for about 20 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.
- Let cool, then cut and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published