We bring you this delicious creation made with Akira Matcha, thanks to the very creative @mamamatcha!
In her search to create a healthier alternative to your typical waffles, she came up with this delicious combo of Matcha + Oatmeal + Coconut + Waffles! The best part about these yummy waffles is they are gluten-free and dairy-free!
You can find more from @Mamamatcha:
1. Instagram: @mamamatcha
2. Her Blog: themamamatcha.com
Matcha Oatmeal Coconut Waffles
- 1 cup gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Organic Akira Matcha
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together in nutribullet or Vitamix
- @mamamatcha used ghee to grease the waffle maker
- Cook thoroughly then choose any toppings you’d like.
- @Mamamatcha topped hers with Siggi’s yogurt, shredded coconut, and cinnamon