Check out this delicious Gluten Free, Dairy Free Matcha Recipe made with Akira matcha by the wonderful @CleanEatzDiary!
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Smashed Avocado
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Bob Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Wholesome Sweet Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon of Akira Matcha
- A Dash of Almond Milk
- Combine all ingredients and mix till smooth.
- Spray baking tin with olive oil, butter spray, or any non stick spray of choice.
- Pour all batter into bread tin.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25-30 Minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Share your comments and pictures in the comments section or on your social media and tag #IGotMyMatcha!