Getting started with Matcha Powder can be intimidating. We aim to not only provide Premium Quality Matcha Powder, but help simplify the process of adding Matcha to your lifestyle! It can be easy, fun and nutritious! Lets explore how to make our simple, yet very popular, regular Iced Matcha Latte.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Hot Water (Not Boiled)
- Cup of Ice
- Akira Matcha Powder
- You favorite spice! Most people use Cinnamon, which is delicious. Chai Spice is our secret spice mix what we use in our famous Matcha lattes, it is currently available in our location and we will soon make it available for online purchase.
- Honey, Agave or your Sweetener of Choice!
- Almond Milk of Choice (We recommend unsweetened)
- 1/2-1 Tsp Akira Matcha into Blender
- Add 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- Blend till Smooth and Mixed
- Add a Splash of Chai Spice or Cinnamon + Honey to Blender
- Blend Again till Mixed
- Pour Over Your Cup of Ice
- Top Cup With Almond Milk!
Not only it is simple; it's smooth, creamy and velvety! The perfect way to start your day! Give it a try and show us your version of this latte by using #IGotMyMatcha
Remember to share, pin, or tweet about this simple recipe!