Step aside matcha latte, mix it up with a super green matcha smoothie bowl! This recipe is super simple to make and delicious as a regular smoothie or as a smoothie bowl. Here is how to make it:
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 1 sliced kiwi (frozen or not frozen)
- 1 tbsp Oishi matcha powder
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1/2 tbsp honey or natural sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond or oat milk
- Toppings: Kiwi, hemp or chia seeds, dried açaí berries, fresh berries, shredded coconut, granola, or anything else you love!
- Place bananas, matcha, 1/2 of the kiwi, matcha, spinach, honey, and milk until smooth.
- Top with sliced kiwi, coconut, hemp seeds, açaí berries, or any other topping of choice & Enjoy! If you end up trying this recipe or another one of our matcha or chai recipes at home tag us on Instagram or Facebook!