We heard you like matcha, so why don't you have some matcha with your matcha? These matcha pancakes are so so fluffy and full of matcha flavor, they pair perfectly with a piping hot matcha latte. Delicious plain or with your favorite syrup, you'll want these bad boys for breakfast 7 days a week.
Here's what you need:
- 2 cups Gluten Free flour
- 1 tbsp Oishi matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large egg at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk (regular or unsweetened dairy free milk)
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Sift and mix the flour, matcha powder, xanthan gum, baking powder, and sea salt together in a medium bowl
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle on medium-low heat (if its not non-stick, coat with cooking spray or butter). When the griddle is hot,scoop about 2 tablespoons of batter on to the griddle at a time.
- Cook on the first side and then flip when little bubbles start to appear on the top of the pancakes. Cook until the other side is browned and easily releases form the cooktop.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
You can change out the toppings to suit your preferences, like whipped cream, agave nectar, or even some fruit!
Enjoy and don’t forget to tag us if you make this at home!