These healthy wholesome chai spice cookies are so delicious and easy to make at home! Made with all natural ingredients, you don't have to feel any guilt eating them. You can also switch out the chai spice with matcha, or add a few more spices in with a matcha mixture instead.
Here's what you need to make our chai cranberry snack cookie:
2 ripe bananas (mushed)
3 teaspoons chai spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 and 1/4 cup dry oats
1 cup almond butter (or peanut butter or another seed or nut butter.)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup for a vegan version
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional or for drizzling on top.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients: mashed banana's, chai spice and cinnamon, dry oatmeal, nut or seed butter, salt, honey, vanilla extract, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds (or another nut or seed of choice.) , and chocolate.
- Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into flattened balls about an inch to 2 inches in length, depending on how large you'd like your cookies. They don't change shape much in the baking process, so make sure to shape them how you would like them to come out.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the dough is no longer sticky and they are golden underneath. Let cool for about 10 minutes and you can stop with chocolate if you's like. Also freeze the oatmeal chai snack cookies for them to last longer and take out as of freezer as you enjoy. We hope you love these tasty snack cookies as much as wee do, remember if you make this r any of our other recipes at home be sure to tag us in any photos! :)