Organic Japanese Hojicha - Yabukita Cultivar 100g (3.5oz) bag - Radiation Free - Low Caffeine - Loose Leaf Green Tea
- Type of tea: Organic Hojicha made from Sencha stems.
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: 95% First and Second Harvest
- Origin: Kagoshima and Mie prefectures
- Hojicha is simply a roasted Japanese green tea, which is the reason the color is changed to reddish brown. It is made by high-temperature roasting of tea leaves’ twigs and stems, so it has low caffeine content and it is much less astringent. Hojicha is a mild pleasant tea that is commonly enjoyed after meals, and it is perfect during the evening as it is low in caffeine.
- Free of radiation contamination
- Testing is performed regularly to ensure safety; results are on image #2.
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
- Light, moisture, heat, and strong odors can damage the quality of the leaves.
- Once package is opened, please use as soon as possible.
What makes our Hojicha different?
This hojicha is made from mainly first and second harvest sencha stems. This is superior to common Hojicha that is made from last harvest, or Hojicha made from becnha stems. This difference translates into an unmatched flavor and aroma!