This quick and easy 2 step recipe of Sparkling Orange Matcha will be a summer favorite by giving you a refreshing bubbly twist to a normal iced matcha drink.
What you’ll need:
- Orange or blood orange sparkling water
- 1 Teaspoon of Akira Matcha
- 2 oz water
- Glass filled with ice to serve
- Optional: Orange slices and honey
How to make it:
- We started this easy recipe by making our Matcha shot, by doing this, we used 1 teaspoon of our Akira matcha, honey to taste (optional), and 2 oz of hot (not boiling) water to break down the powder, we whisked this to make our simple matcha shot.
- With our ice filled glass, we simply poured our sparkling water of choice 3/4 of the way full, finishing this drink with the matcha shot.
- Lastly, all thats left is to enjoy your refreshing 2 step sparkling matcha we promised.
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos of you recreating this and let us know what your favorite sparking water to pair with matcha is!