Matcha Konomi Original - Blueberry Matcha Latte!
This delicious Matcha Latte is not only creamy and velvety but packed full of Antioxidants from the Matcha and the blueberries!
Serving Size: 1
What you Need:
- Fresh Organic Blueberries
- Matcha Powder
- Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- Sweetener of Choice (Honey or Agave)
- Hot Water
- Chai Spice
- Blender or Shaker
- Cup of Ice
- In blender or shaker at 1/2 tsp matcha powder, 1/8 tsp chai spice, sweetener to taste, and 1/4 cup hot water.
- Blend or shake shake shake, till smooth.
- Pour over Cup of Ice.
- Fill the rest of the cup till about 3/4 full with almond milk.
- Blend 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Top your matcha latte with blended blueberries.
Please note: You can crush blueberries with a fork if you don't have a blender.
Let us see your First Matcha Latte + Fresh Blueberries by using #IGotMyMatcha
Remember to pin, share, or tweet this simple recipe!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published