This delicious Matcha Latte is creamy, velvety and packed full of Sweet Berry nutrition from the Fresh Organic Strawberries!
Serving Size: 1
What you Need:
- Fresh Organic Strawberries
- Matcha Powder
- Almond Milk
- Sweetener of Choice (Honey or Agave)
- Hot Water
- Chai Spice
- Blender or Shaker
- Cup of Ice
- In blender or shaker at 1/2 Tsp Matcha Powder, 1/8 Tsp Chai Spice, Sweetener to taste, and 1/4 Cup Hot Water.
- Blend or Shake Shake Shake, Till Smooth.
- Pour over Cup of Ice
- Fill the Rest of The Cup Till About 3/4 Full With Almond Milk
- Blend 1/4 Cup of Strawberries
- Top your Matcha Latte with Blended Strawberry Puree
Please note: You can crush the strawberries with a fork if you don't have a blender.
Comment Below and Tag your Social Media Page with your First Matcha Latte + Fresh Strawberries! Join the movement and tag your Matcha Posts with #IGotMyMacha!
Remember to pin, share, or tweet this simple recipe!